Date:      Wed, 06 Mar 2013 19:40:33 +0100
From:      Wolfgang Riegler <wolfgang.riegler@gmx.de>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   xbmc and poudriere compile error

Hi,

I have problems compiling xbmc with poudriere-devel.

Logfile says:
DVDAudioCodecFFmpeg.cpp: In member function 'virtual int CDVDAudioCodecFFmpeg::Decode(BYTE*, int)':
DVDAudioCodecFFmpeg.cpp:163: error: 'struct AVFrame' has no member named 'nb_samples'
DVDAudioCodecFFmpeg.cpp: In member function 'void CDVDAudioCodecFFmpeg::ConvertToFloat()':
DVDAudioCodecFFmpeg.cpp:208: error: 'struct AVFrame' has no member named 'nb_samples'
gmake[1]: *** [DVDAudioCodecFFmpeg.o] Error 1
gmake: *** [xbmc/cores/dvdplayer/DVDCodecs/Audio/Audio.a] Error 2
*** [do-build] Error code 1

I tried several options, EXTERNAL_FFMPEG, NONFREE and LIBBLURAY on and off, but no changes. I also tried compiling without CCACHE

Poudriere uses a FreeBSD 9.1-RELEASE AMD64 Jail.

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

kind regards

Wolfgang Riegler