Date:      Thu, 26 Oct 2017 12:18:28 +0100
From:      Annie Mai <annie@contexxtual.com>
To:        "," <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Advertising Opportunities

Hello

I hope you don't mind me emailing you=2E  My name is Annie and I am the Edi=
torial lead at EditorialPR=2Ecom in the UK=2E We have a client at the momen=
t that's interested in being featured on your website=2E

Do you have any editorial advertising opportunities on the site that we cou=
ld work together on?=20

Please note; I am on a tight deadline and need to get my placements for nex=
t month agreed as soon as possible=2E So if you are interested please get b=
ack to me as soon as possible so I can supply you with the full details of =
the project=2E  Also if you have more than one site, it would be great if y=
ou let me know so we can see if it's suitable for any of our other campaign=
s=2E

Many thanks

Annie Mai

EditorialPR=2Ecom

This e-mail message (and its attachments) may contain confidential, proprie=
tary or legally privileged information and is intended only for the individ=
ual named addressee=2E You should not review, disseminate, distribute or co=
py this e-mail=2E Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you hav=
e received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system=
=2E E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as=
 information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late,=
 incomplete or contain viruses=2E The sender, therefore, does not accept li=
ability for any errors or omissions in the contents of the message=2E