Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 2004 05:19:05 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Nicholas Parsons <napt2life@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Question involving Logitech USB Trackball Mouse and X11

Hi Everyone,

I just received a copy of BSD v5.2.1 from BSDMall
and was trying to install this on my PC.  Everything
went great until I chose to run the XF86Setup
program.  When I did this the mouse cursor came
on the screen but my mouse did not work.  I had
tried to configure my mouse in the screen prior
but only saw configuration options for PS/2 and
serial mice.  Does anyone know how to set up
a USB mouse for X?

Thanks in advance...

~~Nick