Date:      Mon, 11 May 2015 07:09:02 -0500
From:      Scott Bennett <bennett@sdf.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   persistent svn error message

     For the last three weeks, every time I run "svn update /usr/ports",
it seems to run normally, but always ends with the line,

svn: E155010: The node '/usr/ports/databases/innotop/distinfo' was not found.

Does anyone know what might have caused this message to start appearing at
that time?  Is there some way to get rid of it?  FWIW, I do not have
databases/innotop installed.
     Thanks in advance for any relevant information.

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG
* Internet:   bennett at sdf.org   *xor*   bennett at freeshell.org  *