Date:      Fri, 24 Jul 2009 09:13:08 +0400
From:      Anonymous <swell.k@gmail.com>
To:        Reinout Stevens <resteven@infogroep.be>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, cy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Typo in screen's manpage

Reinout Stevens <resteven@infogroep.be> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Today I spotted a typo in screen's manpage: it's useful instead of
> usefull. I've made a small diff in case that's necessary. I also filed
> a "bug" in the screen dev's bugtracker.

I'll disappoint you. It was fixed long ago.

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/screen.git/commit/?id=b12a744ebdda8edf6bc79da6242b6d1240d86c10

In case you're interested in -devel like port I keep git-master-pulled
port in here:
ftp://ftp.lissyara.su/users/Guest/screen.diff

You can use it without distfile by generating one yourself.
For that you need autotools and git. Then you can type smth like

$ make maint-gen-distfile && make makesum && make install clean

Perhaps, you can test it.

> Regards,
>

> Reinout
[...]