Date:      Thu, 22 Apr 1999 16:43:15 +0000 (GMT)
From:      matt <matt@xnet-a-226.resnet.purdue.edu>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   STB PCI card problem

O.k. - It is detected in the dmesg on bootup, and fxtv doesn't give me any
error messages, but I don't have a picture, just a blue screen.  Here is
the dmesg - I had to manually modify the #define CARD etc.. and the
#define TUNER whatever in the brooktree848.c source to get it to do this.
I'm pretty sure the thing is a philips tuner as the big metal part of the
card says "Philips" on it.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

bktr0: <BrookTree 848> rev 0x12 int a irq 12 on pci0.5.0
bti2c0: <bt848 Hard/Soft I2C controller>
iicbb0: <I2C generic bit-banging driver> on bti2c0
iicbus0: <Philips I2C bus> on iicbb0 master-only
iicsmb0: <I2C to SMB bridge> on iicbus0
smbus0: <System Management Bus> on iicsmb0
smb0: <SMBus general purpose I/O> on smbus0
iic0: <I2C general purpose I/O> on iicbus0
smbus1: <System Management Bus> on bti2c0
smb1: <SMBus general purpose I/O> on smbus1
STB TV/PCI, Philips NTSC tuner.