Date:      Sat, 27 May 2006 17:10:33 GMT
From:      Dan Lukes <dan@obluda.cz>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/97890: [ PATCH ] un-BROKEn www/seamonkey on FreBSD 4.x

The following reply was made to PR ports/97890; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Dan Lukes <dan@obluda.cz>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 19:06:51 +0200

 	I didn't save the log. I wish you will be satisfied by information the
 problem is the file mozdbm_s didn't can't be copied (by cp) because it
 didn't exist.

 	The patch itself has been stolen from www/firefox patches (see
 patch-sysnss) as it had the problem also, but it has been resolved in
 the past.

 						Dan

 --
 Dan Lukes                                   SISAL MFF UK
 AKA: dan@obluda.cz, dan@freebsd.cz,dan@kolej.mff.cuni.cz