Date:      Mon, 24 Apr 2006 11:36:13 -0400
From:      John Nielsen <lists@jnielsen.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Cc:        Tamas Simon <st123@hszk.bme.hu>
Subject:   Re: Support for the 3Com WLan PCCard 3CRPAG175B

On Monday 24 April 2006 13:18, Tamas Simon wrote:
> Has anything happened with the subject? I am searching the internet for
> a new driver for this card and didn't find anything. I really in need of
> help! Please email me, if you managed to make this card working under
> FreeBSD!!!

The card should be supported by FreeBSD's ath(4) driver.

If not, you can more than likely use ndis with the 3com-supplied driver from
their website.  (hint: even though it's a Windows executable you can just run
unzip against it.  The only files you are interested in will be net5213.inf
and net5213.sys).

In general, you should supply as much detail as possible when posting to a
forum like this one.  Things you left out of your original message include:

What version of FreeBSD you are running.
What you have tried.
What problems you encountered.

Be sure to include all of that and any other relevant information if you still
need help.

Regards,

JN