Date:      Wed, 24 Sep 2003 06:10:46 +0200
From:      Harald Schmalzbauer <h@schmalzbauer.de>
To:        current@freebsd.org, questions@freebsd.org, stable@freebsd.org, de-bsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   It's time to get angry

Dear M$ users,

PLEASE clean your systems.

I get 15Megs of virus/day (~100 Mails each 150k with M$ trash). Now for
over one week, so it's REALLY annoying.
Not that there weren't enough great junk filters, it's wasted bandwidth.
Not only on my site. If you have to use M$ systems on machines on which
you take part in dicussions on FreeBSD-lists, please at least take care
that you don't stress the others nerves too much. It's hard enough to
read your "quoting". Don't know much about that worm/virus but I'm quiet
sure just changing the mail client to something non-M$ would help
(before the system were infected).

So please format your infected discs, block all outgoing smtp
connections, remove the hous' main fuse, whatever, try to stop that torture.

-Harry