Date:      Sat, 19 Sep 2015 13:04:47 +0530
From:      "bipasha" <bipasha@seoservies.com>
To:        <doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Top Rank in Google for your website

Hi,

I am Bipasha, Working with a reputed IT company.

We are offering SEO Special packages at very affordable price for this month
only and this service will continue for a long term. For achieving top ten
ranking and quality traffic we will do all possible activities and implement
new techniques as well.

Monthly Task and responsibilities:-

We will do the following "on page" activities for the 1st month and "off
page" will continue for proceeding months:

1. 200 Manual Directory Submissions.
2. 50 Social Bookmarking Submissions.
3. 10 Press Release Distributions.
4. 10 Article Submissions
5. 4 Blog postings.
6. 1 Unique Article writing (500+ words).
7. 1 Press Release writing (500+ words).
8. 5 Social media handling
9. Keywords Mapping.
10. Keyword density analysis.
11. Content optimization.
12. Keywords proximity and frequency analysis.
13. Title Tag changes/suggestions.
14. Meta tags changes/suggestions.
15. Alt tag changes/suggestions.
16. HTML Site Map handling.
17. XML site map setup.
18. Anchor text optimization.
19. Interlinking/suggestions.
20. Google analytics setup.
21. Keywords Analysis & Research.
22. Weekly Ranking Report.
23. Monthly Full Detailed SEO Work Report in Excel.

The price for this (SEO) service starts with $99 USD Per month.

Please let us know if you are interested in our Affordable SEO services.

I look forward to your mail.

Warm Regards

Bipasha

SEO Consultant.