Date:      Mon, 31 Jul 2017 14:46:29 +0000
From:      PennyInvesting Ltd <news@pennyinvesting.ltd>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Monday Pick

The most common question or request we get in our email mailbox is " How =
can i get the ticker before anybody else ?" ,
Before the rest of the stock alert subscribers !

I always give you a ticker before the rest of the world knows about it , =
but you guys still wait to jump on it.

Isn't this the reason you subscribe in the first place ! so you can know =
which public company is gonna move up before it actually does.

I alerted LKMNF this week . I said ( you guys can go read my previous ema=
ils) that they gonna start drilling and exploiting gold in beginning of a=
ugust.
I also said , a very reliable source informed us that there is big news a=
lerts gonna be made public this week .

WeLL here is the news in case you didnt read it =C2=A0:

""""""Lucky Minerals Inc.(OTCQB: LKMNF) =C2=A0has received approval from =
Montana =

Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) to conduct drilling exploration=
 on its wholly-owned Julian Claim Block=C2=A0
located within the Company's Emigrant Creek Project in Montana.
Montana DEQ released a Final Environmental Assessment (EA) and approved a=
n exploration license on
July 26, 2017 for the Company's proposed mineral exploration project 12 m=
iles southeast of Emigrant in a historic mining district."""""

Let me remind you something LKMNF is a minimg company . It is not a techn=
ology company , it is not a chain of restaurants ...That means the price =
can skyrocket over night

They are gonna drill for gold in a week . They just made news public that=
 they got the permit to start.
In 2 weeks=C2=A0they gonna have hundreds of million worth of gold in thei=
r possession.
For a new mining company that is now trading at $0.13 that means when thi=
s driling is over and their results are made public...
This cheap ticker is gonna explode it will go over the 1$ mark , just lik=
e every other public company in it's field.

So i come back to what i said in the beginning .
If you always emailing me to get the inside scoop before it happens, well=
 what are you waiting for ?=C2=A0
You need to snatch all the shares available=C2=A0tomorrow=C2=A09:30 am=C2=
=A0. The float is very tight, not much shares available out there .=C2=A0=

Do not lose this opportunity.
Trade volume increased the last couple trading days. That =C2=A0means wor=
d is being spread about this company and it is drawing interest from savv=
y investors=C2=A0

Get as much shares as you can=C2=A0tomorrow=C2=A0, before more news about=
 drilling results becomes public in a couple of days.

Senior market analyst,
Harold Gayn

You received this email because you subscribed to our list.
If you no longer wish to receive this email you can unsubscribe here.