Date:      Mon, 11 Oct 1999 16:32:19 -0300
From:      "Thiago Sayao" <sayao@netville.com.br>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   =?iso-8859-1?Q?**help**_ld_don=B4t_find_libs_in_/usr/local/lib_and_/usr/X?= =?iso-8859-1?Q?11R6/lib_**help**?=

ld is not finding my libs at /usr/local/lib, but if a move the libs to
/usr/lib it finds..
when a do a ldconfig -r | egrep jpeg it shows me the lib
and when a do a ld -ljpeg it don't find
and when a do a ld -L/usr/local/lib -ljpeg it finds
the problem is that the ./configure scripts donīt have the -L/usr/local/lib
option to find
the libs at /usr/local/lib
the ldconfig_path is set to /usr/local/lib and to other path too..
i've tryed to use LD_LIBRARY_PATH too.. but didn't work.