Date:      Mon, 03 Apr 2000 21:43:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      William Woods <wwoods@cybcon.com>
To:        Brennan W Stehling <brennan@offwhite.net>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG, Doug Barton <Doug@gorean.org>, jon@welearn.com.au, Eric Ogren <eogren@earthlink.net>
Subject:   Re: make world failed

OK, now for my .02 There is a group of people on efnet irc that have started a
channel called #freebsdhelp. It IS a freebsdhelp channel, where you WILL get
help. They also have a www sight called www.defcon1.org. Its mirrored in a
couple places and I am hopeing to mirror some myself.

defcon1.org is a help sight with how-to's etc. It is a bit incomplete though,
because there arent a lot of people writing how-to's for them and such. I am
trying to help, but, like I said, there are only a few people writing elps and
such.

Now, I propose this would make a GREAT help sight if it had more info on it.
Now, I am not the owner of the sight but I am almost sure that the owner would
appreciate any help in getting good docs up there.

E-Mail: bwoods2@uswest.net
Date: 03-Apr-00
Time: 21:36:53l