Date:      Tue, 25 Mar 1997 13:57:36 -0800
From:      Ryan Klinkhammer <klink@seti.tec.sd.us>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Increasing Users

Anyone
	Hello, This is Ryan from Southeast Technical Institute in Sioux
Falls, SD.  I recently installed FreeBSD 2.1.7.  What I need to do is
increase the number of simultaneous users from the default 16 to 25.
However, I am have a hard time finding the kernal file to increase it.
Can anyone help me on this problem?  Also, is it possible to change the
boot menu options and is it possible to select another operating system
without rebooting?

					Thanks Ryan