Date:      Sun, 26 Feb 2006 17:29:26 -0500
From:      "Steve P." <rczero@mail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to upgrade portsnap in freebsd 6.0?

I am attemping to upgrade my portsnap program as a result of this:

$ pkg_version -v | grep portsnap
portsnap-0.9.4                      <   needs updating (port has 1.0)

When I attempt to upgrade via portupgrade, I get this:

# portupgrade portsnap
/usr/local/etc/pkgtools.conf:213: warning: already initialized constant HOL=
D_PKG                                           S
** Port marked as IGNORE: sysutils/portsnap:
        portsnap now contained in the base system

I would appreciate info on how to upgrade this item.
Thanks.
Steve.=20

--=20