Date:      Wed, 15 Apr 1998 07:00:37 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        dg@root.com
Cc:        Tom <tom@sdf.com>, "Jung, Michael" <mikej@finall.com>, "'freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: arplookup

Yep, it's probably closer to 28K or so since my spamblock software
tosses away a lot of legit registrations since they come from hosts
that don't quite exist yet (the person has just configured the box but
hasn't put an entry into DNS yet, I punt the registration as spam).
This isn't as catastrophic as it sounds since Poul-Henning is also on
the recipient list for registrations and he archives his at a
repository without blocking.  I keep receiving the registrations here
mostly for general rather than truly accurate reference.

					Jordan