Date:      Mon, 3 Jun 2002 12:07:34 -0500
From:      "Ramon" <rahermon@cs.iastate.edu>
To:        "'Moti Levy'" <moti@flncs.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Cyrus-imapd with sendmail setup question

Mine looks like this. I went ahead I input the info you suggested
anyways but same result.

VERSIONID(`cyrus v2 sample configuration')
OSTYPE(freebsd4)

FEATURE(access_db, `hash -o -T<TMPF> /etc/mail/access')
FEATURE(blacklist_recipients)
FEATURE(local_lmtp)
FEATURE(mailertable, `hash -o /etc/mail/mailertable')
FEATURE(virtusertable, `hash -o /etc/mail/virtusertable')

define(`confCW_FILE', `-o /etc/mail/local-host-names')
define(`confBIND_OPTS', `-DNSRCH -DEFNAMES')
define(`confTO_IDENT', `0')
define(`confLOCAL_MAILER', `cyrus')

FEATURE(`preserve_local_plus_detail')
FEATURE(`nocanonify')
FEATURE(`always_add_domain')
MAILER(local)
MAILER(smtp)

MAILER_DEFINITIONS
Mcyrus,         P=[IPC], F=lsDFMnqA@/:|SmXz, E=\r\n,
                S=EnvFromL, R=EnvToL/HdrToL, T=DNS/RFC822/X-Unix,
                A=FILE /var/imap/socket/lmpt
LOCAL_RULE_0
Rbb + $+ < @ $=w . >    $#cyrus $: + $1

Thanks,