Date:      Mon, 3 Jan 2000 15:29:23 -0500 (EST)
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        myevmenkin@att.com (Yevmenkin Maksim N CSCIO)
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: new device drivers

Hello,

From a long time lurking on -current, I would suggest that you do the
following.  (This might not be strictly official, but it's how it's
worked on this list in the past.  ;)

Put the driver up on a web page.  Post a message on -current giving
the URL and specifics of the drivers.  Request testers.

Take feedback from testers, patch, and repeat.  When not only you are
happy with them, but your testers are happy, use send-pr.

By the time you finish testing, however, you'll probably have enough
offers from committers who will be willing to commit the drivers that
you won't need to use send-pr.

==ml

[Charset koi8-r unsupported, filtering to ASCII...]