Date:      Tue, 5 Feb 2019 16:32:05 +0000
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?Samantha_Hicks?= <samantha@edigitech.biz>
To:        =?UTF-8?Q?freebsd-chromium=40freebsd=2Eorg?= <freebsd-chromium@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Zoho Contact List

=C2=A0

Hello,

=C2=A0
Hope you=E2=80=99re having a great day!

=C2=A0
I just wanted to know if you=E2=80=99re looking to acquire Zoho Contact L=
ist for your marketing efforts=3F

=20

We have alternate users like: Trello, QuickBooks, Odoo, SharePoint, Prezi=
, Microsoft Dynamics, salesforce, fresh desk, hubspot, freshsales, CRM an=
d many more.

=C2=A0
Information Field:=C2=A0Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company=
 URL, Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry and Company Size (Reve=
nue and Employee).

=C2=A0
Kindly review and let me know of your target interest so that I can get b=
ack to you with the exact counts and sample file.

=C2=A0
Do let me know if you have any questions for me.

=C2=A0
Regards,

Samantha H

Database Executive

If you do not wish to receive these emails. Please respond Exit.

=C2=A0