Date:      Thu, 28 Dec 1995 13:06:35 -0500
From:      dennis@etinc.com (dennis)
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: YOU GOTTA RUN WITH THE BEST

>I thought we could set up a round-robin system, each incoming submission
>goes to the next person in a circular queue - if it meets their individual
>standards, whatever those might be, they send it on.. :)

Why? I got a good laugh out of it....Considering Linux uses a simple linked
list for its routing table, and has no spl level kernel protection, it is
virtually usable
for use as a medium or big net router. No one on this list is going to run
to LINUX
because of some banana that obviously has no real experience with
internetworking.

Dennis
Emerging Technologies, Inc.      http://www.etinc.com

Synchronous Communications Cards and Routers For
Discriminating Tastes. 56k to T1 and beyond. Frame
Relay, PPP, HDLC, and X.25