Date:      Mon, 25 Mar 2002 07:45:43 -0500
From:      "Jonathan Arnold" <jdarnold@buddydog.org>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Packages & Ports on CD

>> Is there a canonical list of all the packages & ports available on the
>> 4.5 CDs that I download and the 6 4.4 "Toolkit" CDs I got when I bought
>Yes there is. http://www.freebsd.org/ports/master-index.html

Yes, I know about the complete ports list. I was wondering if there was
some list of the ports & packages available on the 14 CDs I have now.
Otherwise, I have to go through each one and probably make it myself,
I guess. Just seems a little lame that there isn't some sort of master
index for the 4 OS CDs (2 versions) and the 6 Toolkit CDs.

--
Jonathan Arnold     (mailto:jdarnold@buddydog.org)
Amazing Developments       http://www.buddydog.org

A computer is like an Old Testament god, with a lot of
rules and no mercy. --Joseph Campbell