Date:      Fri, 27 Mar 1998 14:10:26 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Ron G. Minnich" <rminnich@Sarnoff.COM>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Free BERT 77 Version (fwd)

This is worth looking at. I have not tried it in compatibility mode. But
the application to freebsd clusters might be neat.

ron

Ron Minnich                |Java: an operating-system-independent,
rminnich@sarnoff.com       |architecture-independent programming language
(609)-734-3120             |for Windows/95 and Windows/NT on the Pentium
ftp://ftp.sarnoff.com/pub/mnfs/www/docs/cluster.html