Date:      Mon, 3 Sep 2012 17:00:58 +0300
From:      Alexander Yerenkow <yerenkow@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   KyivBSD 2012 Event information

Hello!

When: 29 September of 2012
Where: Kyiv, Ukraine
What: KyivBSD'12

29 of September 2012 year, will be a good year for KyivBSD conference. This
year, fourth conference in a row will take a place. The main goal of
conference - make community grow faster, uptimes longer and users happier.
This year there will be discussion about embedding BSD systems, tutorial
about poudriere and pkgng, insight into mpd5 and few more tech subjects.
And of course open talks, questions and hopefully answers.
Since this conference was very well supported by sponsors in previous
years, we get attention and some fame (in good meaning of word). This year
conference is free-of charge, and free-of-sponsors, but if you would like
to, you can pay for a visit and get some goodies for a memory. The talks
this years are in russian, but we are open to foreign visitors too.

You can get some information at site(s):
http://ru.kyivbsd.org.ua/
http://en.kyivbsd.org.ua/

Or go straight to registration page:
http://reg.kyivbsd.org.ua/