Date:      Wed, 23 Feb 2005 16:57:53 +0100
From:      "Devon H. O'Dell" <dodell@sitetronics.com>
To:        Alexandr Kovalenko <never@nevermind.kiev.ua>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [FreeBSD-Announce] FreeBSD logo design competition

A couple things:

On Wed, 2005-02-23 at 17:50 +0200, Alexandr Kovalenko wrote:
> [Prescriptum: sorry for the way I'm expressing my opinion.. ]

If you want to prefix your email with this, chances are you shouldn't
send it. After reading this email, I agree with that statement and have
a question and two statements.

Question: Where have you been the past two weeks?

Statement: Please don't continue this thread.
Statement: Please read the archives for this month before even
considering a reply.

Kind regards,

Devon H. O'Dell