Date:      Thu, 3 May 2018 20:56:54 -0700
From:      Craig Leres <leres@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   nvme0: async event occurred (log page id=0x2)

I have an intel nuc (NUC6i3SYH) that ran 10.3-RELEASE until a few weeks
ago and now 11.1-RELEASE. The system disk is an intel 600p M.2 SSD and
there is also a 2TB seagate laptop drive (ST2000LM007).

Occasionally the system SSD will go to sleep. It happened today with
this on the console:

    nvme0: async event occurred (log page id=0x2)
    nvme0: resetting controller
    nvme0: nvme_ctrlr_wait_for_ready called with desired_val = 0 but
cc.en = 1

Later it would occasionally print out:

     swap_pager: indefinite wait buffer: bufobj: 0, blkno: 1509, size: 12200

There was an app playing music from the 2TB drive that was still working
when I reset the box. But no i/o was occurring with with the M.2 SSD.

I see PR 209571 might be related (same async event log anyway at least).

Does anyone have suggestions for me?

		Craig