Date:      Thu, 13 Jan 2000 11:25:00 +0600 (NOVT)
From:      "Rashid N. Achilov" <shelton@sentry.granch.ru>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Russian letters in DOS emulator

How can I see russian letters on screen in DOS emulation session? At start 'screen and keyboard
rusification program' in bochs and doscmd nothing happend, pcemu hangs. I'd like to start some DOS
program, completely with russian letters...

Any advices, exclude 'upgrade to 4.0 and setup vmware'...
---
   With Best Regards.
   Rashid N. Achilov (RNA1-RIPE), Cert. ID: 28514, Granch Ltd. lead engineer
   e-mail: achilov@granch.ru, tel (383-2) 24-2363