Date:      Thu, 09 Apr 1998 09:53:40 +0200 (MEST)
From:      Werner Griessl <croot@btp1da.phy.uni-bayreuth.de>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD current users <FreeBSD-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Any big problems with -CURRENT at the moment?

----------------------------------
E-Mail: Werner Griessl <croot@btp1da.phy.uni-bayreuth.de>
Date: 09-Apr-98
Time: 09:48:42

This message was sent by XFMail

Don't use mfs !

With a mfs mounted tmp on my test machine i had two problems:
1. mounting a ide-cdrom freezes the system.
2. dump/restore to a scsi DAT don't work.

Without mfs tmp i have no problems in the moment.

Werner