Date:      Wed, 22 May 1996 01:26:38 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@io.org>
To:        FREEBSD-CHAT-L <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SF/Bay Area/SJ events May 25 to June 1?

    A friend and I are going to be staying in San Jose while on
holidays for a week, starting May 25.  Are there any UNIX/BSD user
group meetings or BoF's planned during that week?  Yeah, I know, what
a way to geek out on a vacation.  :)  I figure we can take some time
to visit Walnut Creek and hunt down Jordan or something and have a
photo taken with him.  :)
--
Brian Tao (BT300, taob@io.org, taob@ican.net)
Systems and Network Administrator, Internet Canada Corp.