Date:      Mon, 02 Nov 1998 16:31:33 -0800
From:      Martin Leufray III <martin@netconstruct.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD vs. Linux

Hi,

There is a raging debate in our offices about FreeBSD vs. Linux. We are an
international consulting firm and our internal decisions affect a lot of data
centers.

Is there a definitive comparison anywhere?

Thanks,

Martin
---
President & Chief Technology Officer
NetConstruct, Inc.                        | 818 985-2239
The Internet Construction Company (tm)    | 4332 Tujunga Avenue
http://netconstruct.com                   | Studio City, CA 91604
"How you look at things profoundly affects what you see."