Date:      Sun, 13 Feb 2000 08:23:35 -0800
From:      "Admin" <admin@8hill.com>
To:        "free bsd" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   question

------=_NextPart_000_0071_01BF75FB.9F1E7E00

Hi,
      I am a hardcore NEWBIE... I was installing for the first time, =
Pentium 100 32 MB RAM. 1.5 gig HD.CDROM, and everything was going good =
untill I got to the NIC configuration, it asked if I wanted to search =
for a DHCP server which I have running  but it hung there, I had to turn =
it off, I was able to get into the system but things jsut aren't right, =
I can log in as root, but withouta password Im just not sure if I =
screwed the install up , any Ideas as too what I shoud do . Reinstall?? =
I don't know....

Aj

------=_NextPart_000_0071_01BF75FB.9F1E7E00

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I am a =
hardcore=20
NEWBIE... I was installing for the first time, Pentium 100 32 MB RAM. =
1.5 gig=20
HD.CDROM, and everything was going good untill I got to the NIC =
configuration,=20
it asked if I wanted to search for a DHCP server which I have =
running&nbsp; but=20
it hung there, I had to turn it off, I was able to get into the system =
but=20
things jsut aren't right, I can log in as root, but withouta password Im =
just=20
not sure if I screwed the install up , any Ideas as too what I shoud do =
.=20
Reinstall?? I don't know....</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>Aj</FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0071_01BF75FB.9F1E7E00--