Date:      Sun, 30 Aug 1998 22:41:17 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Andrzej Bialecki <abial@nask.pl>
To:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PicoBSD CVS tree

Hi,

I'm glad to announce that the whole PicoBSD source tree has been imported
into official FreeBSD CVS tree under:

		src/release/picobsd

and I was assigned the maintainer of this tree. From this point on, all
changes and new features will go there.

Now you can track the changes in picobsd as closely as you track the rest
of FreeBSD sources. I hope that this will help us all to develop it better
and quicker than previously.

Andrzej Bialecki