Date:      Fri, 21 Aug 2009 15:53:58 +0200
From:      martinko <gamato@users.sf.net>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   wiki & qemu

Hallo,

First, what is the official status of wiki.freebsd.org please ?
Because shouldn't it be visibly linked from the main site ?
(I couldn't find a link easily, I'm sorry if it is there.)

Second, there is http://wiki.freebsd.org/qemu page which is not
accessible from wiki.freebsd.org (again, I couldn't find a link).

Third, that Qemu page is a good reference but a bit chaotic and
apparently outdated.  I've just posted a message with title "Automagic
bridged networking with QEMU (tap)" to freebsd-emulation list, which
someone with privileges could paste on wiki, if you find it useful.

Regards,

Martin