Date:      Tue, 12 Jun 2001 18:14:16 +0200
From:      Thomas Seck <tmseck@web.de>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RELNOTESng problems

On Jun 12 2001, Kenneth W Cochran wrote:
> Hello -stable:
>
> With the recent move of RELNOTESng to -stable, what do we need
> to do to build/maintain this documentation along with source?
> For example, does {build,install}world take care of this?
> (Apparently not, but I'd appreciate The Official Word(tm). :)

Well I am not the "official word", but:

It is important that you update dsssl-docbook-modular to 1.64. I guess
the build errors you are experiencing do result from having an older
version (1.57?) installed. I had the same problem, updating helped.
ReldocsNG then builds just fine, again a praise to bmah!

Regards,
Thomas Seck