Date:      Tue, 11 Jun 2002 15:27:35 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mike Hoskins <mike@adept.org>
To:        Mike Grissom <mikeyg@igalaxy.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: 4.6-RELEASE

On Tue, 11 Jun 2002, Mike Grissom wrote:

> What is the current status on 4.6?

In the past 5 years or so, I haven't seen so many posts asking these types
of questions...  Has something changed about the release cycle?

http://www.freebsd.org/releases/4.6R/schedule.html

Given the fact that the last 6 items don't have actual completion dates
listed, I'd give it a few more days...

I mean, perhaps http://www.freebsd.org/releases/ should be updated to
include some post-060602 due date, but I'm sure everyone's busy working on
the release.  :)

Based upon http://bsd.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/06/01/137251, I'd
wait until after the 12th or so to ask for updates.

Later,
-Mike

 safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."  --Benjamin Franklin