Date:      Wed, 27 Oct 1999 18:14:18 +1100
From:      "Chris Knight" <chris@aims.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <ken@kdm.org>
Subject:   RE: Porting a SCSI driver from 2.2.x to 3.x

Howdy,
	Thanks for the info. I'm looking at converting the DPT SmartRAID V driver
that Mark Salyzyn made available for FreeBSD 2.2.x. Mark informed me that
the conversion was on his list of things to do, but wouldn't be happening in
the short term.
	Any gotchas that I should be aware of before allocating large amounts of
time to this?

Regards,
Chris Knight
Systems Administrator
AIMS Independent Computer Professionals
Tel: +61 3 6334 6664  Fax: +61 3 6331 7032  Mob: +61 419 528 795
Web: http://www.aims.com.au