Date:      Mon, 25 Dec 1995 14:44:20 -0700
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        pete@sms.fi
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Unpleasant scrolling behaviour on 2.1.0 (fwd)

    Petri> That's the default. Nobody has screwed that (mainly because
    Petri> of the physical limitations of the media :-)

Doh!  I do remember that, now ... I've been stuck on the other end of
a PPP link for far too long.  Okay, seven layers ...

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Laboratory, Boulder Colorado USA

I used to own an ant farm but had to give it up.  I couldn't find
tractors small enough to fit it. -- Steven Wright