Date:      Tue, 29 Jul 1997 08:42:44 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "M. L. Dodson" <bdodson@beowulf.utmb.edu>
To:        crtb@capecod.net, questions@FreeBSD.ORG, francisco@natserv.com
Subject:   Re: 2940 Ultra?

[deletia]

> Can anyone recommend backup software for FreeBSD? I am going to check
> the packages/ports this weekend when I have some time, but wonder if
> anyone has had any good experience with any particular port.

man backup
man restore

The best backup software for FreeBSD comes with the system.  Beats
the heck out of all that DOS/Win/NT/OS2 mess.  No gui, but who wants
to use point and grunt to do something as mundane as a backup?

Bud Dodson

--
M. L. Dodson                                bdodson@scms.utmb.edu
409-772-2178                                FAX: 409-772-1790