Date:      Tue, 17 Sep 96 20:39 PDT
From:      jas@ambreen.com (Khurram Iftikhar)
To:        support@freebsd.org
Subject:   Please help me:-

Hello,
     I want to ask you a question please answer it as soon as possible . Do
yuo use FreeBsd operating system as internet server . If yes then on FreeBsd
operating system a e-mail server can be easily created or not . If yes then
is it possible that we can connect it with our isp at our desired time and
collect all mail from there and store our mail here. Then when our user log
on on our server then he retrieve their mail from our serve. I mean FreeBSD
can make an Offline e-mail server.

            Please answer it as soon as possible.
                       Thank.s