Date:      Mon, 29 Oct 2001 19:51:57 -0000
From:      "Mark Hughes" <mark@dvdnews.co.uk>
To:        "Scott Nolde" <scott@smnolde.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: sshd logging.... where??

The thing is, I've tried that, and I'm still getting absolutely nothing in
the logs :-( It seems like sshd is somehow set to some sort of quiet mode -
any ideas about how this may have happened? I've not changed anything from
the basic install w.r.t. ssh - it's a 4.3-release box, just upgraded to
4.4-stable a couple of days ago.

Mark