Date:      Fri, 31 Jan 2003 23:21:33 +0100
From:      "Morten Winther" <mw@mwi.dk>
To:        "Dirk Froemberg" <dirk@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   mod_php4-4.3.0 with pear

Hi

Since 4.3.0 pear should be included with php-install. However when I try to
install a pear package I run into this problem:

athena# pear install mailparse
downloading mailparse-0.9.1.tgz ...
...done: 33,443 bytes
9 source files, building
running: phpize
PHP Api Version        : 20020918
Zend Module Api No    : 20020429
Zend Extension Api No  : 20021010
building in /var/tmp/pear-build-morten/mailparse-0.9.1
running: /tmp/tmpNuHDoT/mailparse-0.9.1/configure
running: make

Warning: opendir(modules) [http://www.php.net/function.opendir]: failed to
open dir: No such file or directory in Builder.php on line 261
no `modules' directory found

Should the freebsd-port create the 'modules' directory?

--
/ morten

"There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand
binary, and those who don't"