Date:      Tue, 27 Jan 2004 09:48:40 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jerry McAllister <jerrymc@clunix.cl.msu.edu>
To:        strick@covad.net (Dan Strick)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: a few words on BIOS/FDISK geometry

> > Have you put this up as a FAQ somewhere?   It seems like a good idea
> > to do so.
> >>

> I don't have a place to put it.  I would gladly offer it to anyone
> who does.

Hmmm.   I don't know how to add it to the FAQ list on the FreeBSD site.
Maybe it can be submitted to the DOC project in some way.  There is
probably a procedure, but I don't know it.  There is a doc Email list.

Actually, it wouldn't hurt to add that sort of background information
to the handbook, though it is probably a little deep for some people.

////jerry