Date:      Tue, 15 Oct 2002 12:20:18 GMT
From:      Arne Woerner <woerner@mediabase-gmbh.de>
To:        domi@saargate.de, freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org, woerner@mediabase-gmbh.de
Subject:   Re: freebsd 5CUR / can't connect to ppp server

Hmm... I have some news about my problem:
1. I can connect successfully to a big ISP via PPP using CHAP.
2. It looks like there is not a single "input" packet from my
   real destination (a host in the network of one of our clients)
   so that I believe now that this host is down or feels sick...

Thank you for your time...

I will be back again when I do not know what to do.

-Arne