Date:      Sun, 27 Jun 1999 09:50:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <hoek@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/12411: new port: japanese/mutt

The following reply was made to PR ports/12411; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Tim Vanderhoek <hoek@freebsd.org>
To: shuna@pop16.odn.ne.jp
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 12:44:19 -0400

 On Sun, Jun 27, 1999 at 10:47:49PM +0900, shuna@pop16.odn.ne.jp wrote:

 > echo x - mutt/pkg/COMMENT
 > sed 's/^X//' >mutt/pkg/COMMENT << 'END-of-mutt/pkg/COMMENT'
 > XMutt is a small but very powerful text-based MIME mail client.

 Try instead,

 --
 Small but very powerful text-based MIME mail client
 --

 You broke a couple pkg/COMMENT rules...  :)

 1)  Don't include the software name in pkg/COMMENT
 2)  Don't end with a period.

 Don't worry about resubmitting your port.  Whoever commits it will
 make the change before the actual commit.

 --
 This is my .signature which gets appended to the end of my messages.