Date:      Thu, 6 Jul 2006 03:28:38 -0500
From:      "Matt Sealey" <matt@genesi-usa.com>
To:        "'Sergey Matveychuk'" <sem@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: ruby-bdb broken somehow?

Mrff.

Okay I rebuuilt from scratch.

First run of portupgrade complained that the DB was not the required
format and completely rebuilt the package database.

It makes me wonder what else broke that used Ruby and put databases
on my disk somewhere.. and is going to explode because it was using
a 1.8x bdb database and not a 4.3?

--
Matt Sealey <matt@genesi-usa.com>
Manager, Genesi, Developer Relations