Date:      Mon, 6 Dec 1999 21:55:00 -0500
From:      "Vladimir N. Silyaev" <vsilyaev@mindspring.com>
To:        Darren Wiebe <dkwiebe@heartland.ab.ca>
Cc:        "Vladimir N. Silyaev" <vsilyaev@mindspring.com>, emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: VMware on FreeBSD (Full Screen)

On Mon, Dec 06, 1999 at 01:37:21PM -0700, Darren Wiebe wrote:
> I think that I have found part of the problem.  I should be running
> XFree86 3.3.4 or higher.  I am going to upgrade to 3.3.5 which is the
> current port.  Should that be added to the dependancies??
It's not so easy. The first of all, I don't know about supporting DGA
in the X client libraries from RedHat 5.2 (currently linux_base port
based on this version of RedHat), but Marcel have new port.
Next, as I know, our port system doesn't have version dependencies,
now port system simple checking for the existence library, or executable.

--
Vladimir Silyaev