Date:      Tue, 10 Jun 2003 01:33:46 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   acpi/xl problems on thinkpad A21e

Ok, good news and bad news. The good news is that your patch fixed the
problem with acpi errors rolling through the logs. The bad news is that
now that I can actually boot the thing repeatedly, my disappearing xl
device is disappearing again. :-/  I booted it repeatedly, and saved the
verbose dmesg's, both good and bad. Hopefully someone will get some use
of them. I put them up at http://people.freebsd.org/~dougb/dmesgs/

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Doug