Date:      Wed, 3 Apr 2002 12:06:03 -0700 (MST)
From:      Aaron Mildenstein <aaronm@orem.verio.net>
To:        Hajimu UMEMOTO <ume@mahoroba.org>
Cc:        Jim Tubman <jim.tubman@pipercreek.com>, <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   src-sys-crypto and src-all (was des_enc.S)

Ah.  src-all
I had set up cvsup with the cvsupit tool in the ports collection when I
first started using cvs (back in 4.0 days).  It had me select what lines I
wanted to use, ie. src-games, src-sys, etc, and then I had a 20+ line
cvsupfile.  I have been transplanting that file on all of my FreeBSD
machines since then, and had been unaware that src-sys-crypto had been
added, or that there was even a src-all option for cvsupfile.  Perhaps
more attention should be given this, as it was a fairly recent (pre 4.5
release, I never had a problem) change.

Aaron Mildenstein
UNIX Systems Administrator
SME Hosting, NTT/Verio

__

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy
and taste good with ketchup."