Date:      Mon, 13 May 2002 23:24:18 +0100
From:      Jean-Mark <jeanmark@dupx.freeserve.co.uk>
To:        jud@myrealbox.com, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ntfs/mbr[removing BSD boot manager]

Sure there is a way to restore the  WinXP  boot manager, just read up
your Windows online help and you would already know, but here it is

1. Load up the Windows Backup app, create an Emergency Repair Diskette
2. Start a WinXP reinstall operation on the PC, but select Repair from
diskette
3. When the step-through menu-screens ask what to repair, just select
boot-sector and nothing else

jeanmark
jeanmark_@_dupx.freeserve.co.uk