Date:      Fri, 8 Jun 2001 16:45:23 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
To:        "Martijn Pronk" <martijn.pronk@xs4all.nl>
Cc:        <freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: de network card not working on -current

Martijn Pronk writes:
 > Hi,
 >
 > >  > This is a -current of a couple of days ago...
 > >
 > > Define "couple of days ago"
 > june 6 was the last time I cvsupped...
 >

 > > Try the most recent version.
 > Just cvsupped, building kernel now...

Ok, then I probably broke LCA somehow, though I'm darned if I know
how.  My intent was to basically put the interrupt mapping stuff back
where it was in -stable.

Hmm.. Are you running with any patches?  Like to sys/dev/pci/pci.c? If
so, please update to the standard, unpatched version of that file.

If that doesn't work, please compile the kernel with DIAGNOSTIC and
enable the #if 0'ed printfs in the file
sys/alpha/alpha/dec_axppci_33.c & send me the output.

Thanks & sorry for the trouble,

Drew