Date:      Wed, 07 Mar 2012 15:05:54 +1000
From:      Da Rock <freebsd-questions@herveybayaustralia.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sysinstall

On 03/07/12 01:01, David Walker wrote:
> Da Rock freebsd-questions at herveybayaustralia.com.au
>> What tv card? Mine work fine....
> Thread here:
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-drivers/2012-February/001370.html
May have to do with the cx88 port available, especially as its from 2006
(last word 2008). I would put my money on that as a solution, which is
why I couldn't quite understand why you said it didn't work.

CX88 has been available since 2010. Comes with apps, and also means to
make all the v4l based apps (like xine, mplayer) work as well.

I would doubt that that pr will ever go through for that reason.